Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 21, 2011

'Beat' & 'Stout

Unable to fall asleep I'd been laying in bed thinking about mounting 3 black pendant lights over the bathtub we are installing. So I popped an Imovane and hit the internet in search of black pendants while waiting for the sleeping pill to take effect.

Within minutes I'd found over a dozen and knew I had to share!

First are the Tom Dixon 'Beat' & 'Stout' pendants that where keeping me from sleep:


























Others I loved:










David Trubridge - Coral Pendant










Bestlite & Jielde





These Jake Phipps 'Jeeves and Wooster' top hat and bowler hat pendants are fantastic! I wore a bowler back in the day when I was 20. It was so very long ago. Be sure to check out Jake's sculptural ambient 'Fibonacci' lights and his 'Orson' chair.










More Tom Dixon pendants:




Cecilie Manz's Caravaggio pendant with it's shot of red is sublime:







Cecilie has added a large and small pendant to the Caravaggio lighting line:










This fiber-optic pendant from Refer + Staer is so pretty and would practically disappear during the day. Why does it make me think of the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'?










The modern Mikado:










Christian Ræder designed 'The Joker' in 1970 where it won 1st prize at the Scandianavian Lighting fair. It was relaunced in 2008:











The wee boy looks so comfy!






I'll end the blog with a new favorite and one's I know my husband would love. These pendants are fabricated from used transmission parts and available through Nimli:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More